All people who are aware of the environmental crisis worldwide know that animal cruelty and their love for meat are directly proportional. It is essential to know that we are not writing this so we may judge you on your Meat, love. It is pretty normal not to be able to get rid of old habits easily. If you are a meat lover and you absolutely cannot get over the flavor that Meat specifically has to offer, this is the right place for you.
No More Animal Cruelty
If you are here reading this right now, you have already taken a step towards better and healthy living that promotes animal safety and the safety of your meals. Beyond Meat is the perfect thing for you as it is the best meat alternative vegan option that will change your life. With the same texture and consistency, you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods without the guilt of harming animals eating you instead.
To Burgers and Beyond!
What does it contain? The concern about what a beyond burger contains is very valid. It is your right to know, so let us discuss what this beyond burger patty is made up of, so you can fully know what you will be eating or replacing your regular diet with. This fantastic plant-based patty includes ingredients such as salt pea protein, rice protein, beet juice color, potassium, and water, among a few other vegan ingredients.
Let us discuss beyond burger patties and how you can cook them in a way that gives the same flavor and texture as any meat-based product word. If you buy beyond burger patties, you must use them within three days of opening them. If you buy them frozen, you can simply thaw them in the refrigerator before cooking and make sure to consume them within ten days of purchase.
If you are cooking on a grill or a non-stick pan, ensure that you preheat the grill or pan. The process is the same as priming any meat-based option; however, if it is your first time frying beyond burger patties, ensure that you monitor the color. You can cook it for up to 4 minutes till it is light golden or brown. You can simply monitor and flip the patty as you go about it. However, we simply do not recommend that you deep fry them, boil, or microwave them.
Let’s Make BEYOND BURGER With Mexican Goddess Chop Dressing
- 4beyond meat patties
- 4 tbsp pickled onion
- Romaine or Iceberg lettuce
- Sliced Avocado
- CHOPT Mexican Goddess Dressing
- Please pay attention to the cooking instructions written on the package and cook your burger accordingly.
- You can fry the patties for 3 to 4 minutes until light golden brown.
- While the burgers are still hot, smear a good amount of Mexican Goddess onto the burgers.
- Place the patties onto the bottom half of each one and top each with one piece of bib lettuce, 1/4 sliced avocado, and one tablespoon of pickled red onion.
You can quickly toast the buns over a hot grill before assembling if you like them crispy! It is entirely up to you or those who are to be sharing the burgers with you. After all, food customization is the best thing that one can do!
Beyond burgers is a brilliant alternative to Meat. You can simply purchase them online or on the beyond Burgers website. You can follow many recipes to make it a much more rewarding experience for you. It is not just that you can serve it in the usual style in buns. You can also serve it in protein style.
Beyond Burger Protein Style
- Four beyond burgers
- One head of iceberg lettuce or romainelettuce
- One white onion
- One tomato
- 2-4 vegancheddar cheese slices
- 2 tbsp of special vegansauce (your choice)
- 1 tsp of seasoning (your choice of seasoning)
- Preheat the grill and get ready to fry your burger patties. Fry them over medium heat for only 3 to 4 minutes. Ensure that the patty is perfectly golden or light brown and that it is not overcooked.
- Start separating the lettuce leaves to fit perfectly in your burger.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces as per your choice. You can cut them up in thick pieces if you like it that way or in thinner pieces.
- Now add theonions to the grill and coat them in some cooking oil as per requirement. Ensure that you do not overuse the oil and keep it a little dry. And keep on mixing it constantly to avoid overcooking the onions. Once they are adequately cooked, remove them from the heat.
- It is time to start assembling your burger! You can place your burger patty on your burger-sizedlettuce and top it with the grilled onions, tomato slices, and special vegan If you want to add more lettuce or plant-based cheese, taste, you can do so. You can also customize the assembling according to the taste or required flavor of those around you who will share the burgers.
Our Final Thoughts
We hope you liked this article and would give it a try beyond burgers. Beyond burgers are the future, and all the meat lovers who are concerned about the planet’s well-being can find this alternative near you and change your life for the better. You no longer have to worry about harming the planet with your old ways.
You have all the alternatives near you or around you. You have to rise beyond your circumstances and look for opportunities where you can be a better human while still enjoying your food to the best.